Set Construction Insurance

Making a television studio look polished or a film set look autentic takes alot of hard work. Professionals that work in the designing, construction and installation of film sets have many risks.

If something goes wrong with a prop or a piece of set construction, you maybe liable to pay for any damages. Having the right insurance can cover the costs of financial compensation and any potential legal defense.

If you work on the construction of a film set or TV studio in one of the following roles, we can help you put an insurance policy in place to suit you:

  • Construction company
  • Construction manager
  • Woodworker / Carpenter
  • Production designer
  • Art director
  • Set designer

Policy Coverage

In the industry it is expected as standard that an individual or a company that works in set design & construction or prop management, to have atleast a policy for public liability insurance in order to work with a TV or film producer. In addition to public liability cover, a wider comprehensive policy can be arranged to include:

  • Stock
  • Tools
  • Computers
  • Fixtures & Fittings
  • Plant
  • Public & Employers Liability
  • Business Interruption
  • Money
  • Goods in Transit

Satisfied Client

“IMS have always given me outstanding service, and have consistently found the best prices in the market. I highly recommend them”. Matt Cribb, Managing Director, Freeform Design and Construction.

If you are not sure what kind of cover you need, give us a call to discuss your requirements.